Sunday 14 September 2014

I'm not a "new" blogger..

..but this is a new blog :)

I haven't written a blog post in quite a few months as I've been working, had laptop problems and just generally been busy. The last few weeks I've been thinking how I really want to get back into it but my last blog was left in a bit of a mess (account wise) so I decided it would be a lot easier for me to just leave that one behind and start a fresh. Ta dah!

For anyone that has followed me over to this new blog.. firstly, thank you so much and secondly, here's a bit of an update from while I've been away.

  • I'm still going to Slimming World - I've lost 2 stone 2.5 lb so far and recently won woman of the year!! I've gained a lot of confidence and have been much happier in myself.
  • I'm getting on really well with my parents now and have even become really close to my sister for the first time ever which is so nice.
  • Aaron and I are still going strong and are settling nicely into our new home, we have a new kitchen and new flooring, we just need to decorate now!
  • The kittie boys are fine, Vinnie is as soppy as always and Chester is still a lump!
  • My laptop I last blogged from broke and I lost EVERYTHING. This means I don't have any of my saved fonts, layouts etc from my old blog or even the programs I used! (Thankfully all of my personal pictures are either on Facebook or Dropbox, phew! And music can be downloaded again whenever)

I've still been enjoying reading blogs and watching You Tube videos while I've been away, especially lifestyle ones. Which is what I'm intending on doing here. Snippets of my life, what I've been upto, where I've been, thoughts and feelings.. You know what lifestyle means! :)

Until next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment