Wednesday 6 April 2016

Feeling Fresh

Howdy!
For the past few months, I'd been toying with the idea of coming back to blogging. Again.
I've always wanted to blog as it's something I really enjoyed but it's the actually doing it part I struggled with. I've been away for well over a year but now I'm back with tons of fresh ideas for posts and I'm raring to go and create the blog I always wanted to. Lets do this!!

So much has changed since I last blogged..
  • I'm still with Aaron, it will be 8 years this year, how scary is that!
  • We had a fantastic holiday to Crete (highly recommend if you haven't been) around a month after I last blogged, I will do a seperate post on that.
  • I got a new job in Nov 2014 as a customer care advisor for a hearing company, I'm still there now and really enjoy it.
  • Unfortunately our gorgeous cat Chester had to be put to sleep a week before Christmas 2014. He went downhill very quickly (2 weeks) all the vets knew was that his liver was failing, despite lots of tests and medication nothing worked and they decided it was best to say goodnight to him. He was only 2 years old and it's still very raw :(
  • Early 2015 we decided to rescue a kitten from a local cat shelter as Vinnie had become very lonely and couldn't bare to be alone. We named him Tommy.
  • We finally got a newer, more reliable car. An Audi A6, we love it.
  • I left my Slimming World group for various reasons, I just wasn't happy there anymore. I'd lost nearly 4 stone when I left... I've put nearly 2 of those back on, although I am trying it from home again now. Watch this space!
  • In 2015 I got my brow game on (I'll blog about it soon) and had my longgg hair cut to a medium length - this was a big deal to me! - I much prefer it now :)
  • We had lots of fun days out and I've manged to tick off quite a few things from my 30 before 30 list (see above).
  • At the end of last summer we rescued a third cat, this time from Cats Protection (fantastic experience with them) he's a year old and named George. He's such a sweetie.
  • Aaron started divorce proceedings with his ex. More on this once it's all done with.
  • In January we booked a holiday to New York for this year so expect posts on that too!

I think that's you all caught up now.. For future posts you can expect a real mixture of lifestyle kind of posts.. days out, holiday/breaks away posts, wedding posts, how-to posts, anything exciting I get up to and lots more! I'm excited! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment